- Head of Music in a secondary school
- Music specialist in primary and intermediate schools
- B.Ed, Registered Teacher
- A primary classroom teacher
- An itinerant music teacher
Roz has had extensive experience in teaching music:
- Taught classes in recorder, keyboard and ukulele
- Director of both children’s and adult choirs
- Director and pianist for numerous musical productions
Trinity College Exams
Roz has taught piano and recorder to private pupils many of whom have passed Trinity College exams, with distinction (over 87%) or merit (over 75%).
I am keen for my students to have performance opportunities and as well as preparing for exams they can take part in concerts and competitions.
Most importantly, music is to be enjoyed and shared with others.
Roz is also an active musician herself, and enjoyed being a member of The Lost Chords Ukulele Group in Auckland.